Supporting the growth of digital technology innovation across Africa.
Launched in 2017, the Liquid Intelligent Technologies Innovation Partnerships initiative is bringing together key players from within the region’s innovation ecosystem. We are helping technology companies originated and founded in Africa to scale through mutually beneficial partnerships leveraging our infrastructure and digital technologies.
Under the Innovation Partnerships initiative, Liquid Intelligent Technologies is providing start-ups in the region with:
- Access to high-speed connectivity through our innovation hub partners
- 21st Century Skills training. We offer online accredited courses in data science, AI, machine learning, IoT, cloud and game development (www.21cskills.africa)
- Cloud computing resources
- Funding opportunities through our partners
- Co-creation, co-selling and scale-up partnerships across Africa
For more information on the Innovation Partnerships or to speak to a member of the team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org