Expand your carrier business in Africa where it needs to go
With our extensive reach across the continent and beyond, we can help your business on its journey to the digital future. Liquid Intelligent Technologies’s network is the platform for your business to address the exciting market opportunities emerging across the region.
Whether your need is for small scale Ethernet capacity or a next generation 100G backbone and dedicated data centre facilities, we are your ideal African wholesale partner. Our diverse service offering enables everything from last-mile connectivity to secure cloud-based services.
We have already played a key role in the rapid growth of many businesses in Africa. Carrier and service provider customers have come to depend on us for infrastructure that is both resilient and highly scalable.
With Liquid Intelligent Technologies as your wholesale partner, your business can:
- Access the tools and virtual platforms you need to grow your business across Africa, using the region’s largest independent fibre network, spanning over 70,000km.
- Enjoy a reliable and highly-protected, self-healing, switched backbone that prioritises traffic within Africa to reduce latency
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art data centres in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi, with a combined potential 19,000 square metres of rack space and 80MW of power.
- Benefit from out status as a consortium member of several major African subsea cable systems, such as SAT3/SAFE, WACS, TEAMS and EASSy. We also have a stake in SEACOM and WIOCC. Between them, these cables offer onwards access to all European and Asian cable systems.
- As Africa grows in importance on the global stage, you can benefit from our reach into major international hubs such as London and Marseilles.